After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Harrisburg home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, you should integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them watching your home or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are connected to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you through your emergency.