Your security system’s indoor cameras in Harrisburg are ideal baby monitors
As part of your complete home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and all of your devices with a single app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind since you are able to check in on your baby from anyplace via your phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-quality images of your precious one. You may even watch recorded segments directly from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the talk feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your baby decides rest time is finished and wants out of the crib, you are able to have motion-activated alerts dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this perk is generally for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With a single tap of a button, your child can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home right in a smartphone app is a fantastic bonus. If you find that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it might be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You may integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with one smartphone app.
Design Your Harrisburg smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Harrisburg smart home and benefit from the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can provide. Call (717) 844-9116 today and discover how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.