Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Harrisburg goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The procedure they abide by is dependent on the sort of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most common sort of event - a monitoring agent will adhere to these procedures to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, don't worry. Help will still be dispatched even when you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Harrisburg
Get prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Harrisburg from Vivint. Call (717) 844-9116 to begin designing your property’s protection today.