What you should look for in a home security camera in Harrisburg
When it comes to your home’s security, it nice to get a view of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the smartest components to consider as you figure out your home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras can be effective when set up correctly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Harrisburg? You’ll be glad to find these important components come with more benefits than previous iterations. You may watch real-time feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. And you can see your cameras easily in the same smart app.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Harrisburg
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your home’s protection to a different level. These essential aspects of your alarm system may come equipped with an incredible array of features like bi-directional communications, motion detection, and customizable zones. Take a look at the available options below.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a camera that will take immediate action. If odd behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear next to the camera’s lens and an audible alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear views of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also keep their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Check for security cameras with cloud storage functionality and the chance to watch video right from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Harrisburg are frequently paired to a handy mobile device app. You have the opportunity to view current footage or recorded video and even activate or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will send an update to your phone whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to engage whenever strange movement is detected. You’ll even get an update on your phone.
- Speak to delivery people or loved ones: Would you like to contact your kids when they return from school? Do you have a visitor at your doorstep? Modern home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way audio so you are able to converse with anyone captured by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outdoor surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to designate the precise space you would like your camera to supervise. This can be important to limit the movement you watch as you wouldn’t require alerts each time a car drives by on the street.
Design your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Harrisburg. All that remains is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Phone (717) 844-9116 to start or fill out the form below to engage our home protection and automation specialists.